Dear Sir / Madam,
pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information relating to you will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your privacy and his rights.
In particular, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life, can be processed only with the written consent and approval of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Article 26).
Under Article 13 of that decree, we provide the following information.
1. Sensitive data you provide will be used to respond to your request and to send future communications that we deem of interest to you
2. The data will be computerized forms
3. The provision of data is mandatory to receive our response to your request and subsequent communications and any refusal to provide such data has no result but not the non-receipt of the same
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated
5. The holder of the treatment is ABC Sistem Ltd., based in Bernareggio (MB)
6. The controller is Mr. Fabio Riboldi
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.